Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

phew! am I glad that it's over. It was a lot of fun, but really crazy. Here's a recap of last week. Luckliy Tuesday, 23rd was my last day at work and I spent Christmas eve making cookies in the morning with Becky (they turned out nasty). That evening we went to Brad's Aunt Cindy's house for Christmas with his extended family. THEN we went to my brother's house for Christmas eve with my family.
We exchanged gifts there and it was really nice.

Christmas day we were having everyone at our house for lunch. Everything went well, we exchanged more gifts and sat at watched a movie once everyones stomachs were full.

NEXT day: drive to Iowa to see Brad's grandmother. It is a loooong drive to Lake City (about 8 hours). It was nice to visit, especially knowing we won't be able to make the family reunion they have in July. The bummer of the trip is when Brad got really sick on Sunday (yesterday). He was puking in the middle of the night. Needless to say the 8 hour trip back wasn't the most exciting either.

With the excitement of the Christmas and our trip I haven't had a chance to let it soak in that I've graduated to 12 weeks now!! Each week to 14w is a bigger and bigger relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment