Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm peeing my pants...

...I'm sooooo excited. I finally booked the tickets to go to Greece!! Anyone who knows me, knows that I should have been a gypsie and traveled my whole life. We are leaving on Feb 27th and coming back March 10th. What's great is that coming and going we will have time to tour Amsterdam. --My mom and I did that 5 years ago and it was fun.

Actually, it will probably be a tad more comfortable to walk the red light district with Brad instead of my mom....love you mom.

::That will be a sight to see....a 5 month pregnant woman walking the red light district...might rethink that bit::

It's not going to be like my summer trips, but it will be awesome going with Brad. I've already started to plan for July 2010. The baby will be one year (fly for free), and I can get Brad to Santorini like he's wanted. One step at a time....

If only I could get paid to do this stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment