Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, September 14, 2009

I know MOST babies love

their car seats....well mine doesn't.
As a matter of fact, he hates it. He screams bloody murder the very moment he hears the "click" of the seat. It's really become debilitating for me...I cannot be home-bound because of school and obvious reasons, but all of my hopes of leisure trips to the mall/Target/parks/wherever are not an option. I can't take the cries and the screaming....it's awful.

The only comfort I've found is Google. Thanks to Google I know I am not the only mom out there who has this problem.

uuuggggghhhhh............I feel so defeated. maybe I'll blog something cheerful soon. (I am typing with one hand since my little stinker chooses to only sleep on the left side of my chest lately --- another issue for another depressing blog entry for a later date in time....)

No comments:

Post a Comment