Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

:::yesterday anyway:::

I was surprised with breakfast in bed!! At 6:00 am. Brad was very sweet to do so. And if that was cool enough, he got me a little netbook that I've been wanting to use for school! I'm very excited to use that!

One thing that does suck is that I realized how old I've gotten. I am taking a Bio class and yesterday a classmate and I were talking about our notes. I thought I would fall over from old age when I saw that she dotted her "i"s with hearts......um....not that I ever did that, but I do recall thinking it was SO cute when I was 15 or 16. I'm at least 10 years older than everyone in that class.
Oh well it's better to be 27 working on a degree for my future than to be 27 with no ambition.

No comments:

Post a Comment