Natural Childbirth Classes

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Athena is Donald Trump

How crazy does that sound?

It has become a family joke that we tease Athena for looking like Donald Trump sometimes. Before you say how untrue and horrible it is, doesn’t it seem that in this photo she is saying “You’re Fired!”?IMG_7247

It’s just the squinty eyes, but it has become a hilarious joke around here and I have to document it so she can get angry at us later in life :)

Here is Brad’s imitation of Athena being Donald Trump. Hahaha! I know it has to be just me, but I can’t stop laughing.

IMG_5546

As long as her hair does not continue with this trend, I think we’ll  be okay.

IMG_5787

Okay, that’s enough poking fun at my baby. She’s such a good sport about it :)

Awe, I love my Athena!!!!!!

IMG_6751

No comments:

Post a Comment