Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, July 8, 2011

Athena's first tooth!

It finally popped through today!



We've been struggling with it a bit the last few days. She actually got fussy - very unusual for her. She fell alseep before I could get a good look at it (and a photo).




Right now life is pretty good. I am sitting on the 5th floor of our summer home with a calm sea to my left and the noisy sounds of vespas and teenagers on the streets below. The kids are sound asleep, and I am relaxed! - too bad it's 1 am....




Life is so different and relaxed here. The kids normally fall asleep around 11:00 at night, heck, we had dinner at 10:30 and it was crowded as can be. I think I am going to have a hard time getting us back on a St. Louis routine, with an 8:00 bed time....I'll think about that later.




I am on my dad's laptop, so I can upload some pictures easier now. I hope these photos somehow capture the moments for you to enjoy too. ----- scratch that....sorry, but I have been sitting here too long and the pictures aren't uploading fast enough. I promise I will soon....if you can't wait look at my facebook page, I put a few there.

Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment