Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hooray for my slow netbook!

I can finally type like a normal person. Its been hard in general to find time to blog, but trying to blog on the ipad, with no photos (how boring, I know) is not fun. Speaking of ipad...dum, dum, dum...

I ruined it.

Yep. I ruined it. Ok, well just imagine having a 16 pound baby in one arm, and toddler running around like a mad man and trying to close up a ginormous double stroller in 100 degree heat. Is it so irresponsible in my frustration that I forgot the ipad in the storage compartment of the stroller? Yes, I would agree it is, especially when the stupid thing wouldnt close and I just persisted to jump on it to make it latch rather than do the smart thing and figure out why it wasn't latching. The problem was the ipad, now it is bent like crazy and there are bad spots on the screen. I dreaded telling Brad, I made my dad do it.

Speaking of Brad, he is here! You can't imagine how awesome it is. I love having my family together again. It has also been a big relief to me now that Elijah just wants daddy to do everything.

Here are some pictures, in random order, of how things are going.

IMG_9863 IMG_9859

We had some big waves yesterday, the girls had a blast...until they got bumped and bruised a little too much.

IMG_9823

Here I am with my awesome babies during my favorite Loutraki sunset.

IMG_9824

The 14th was Becky's birthday, so we got her a funny headband to wear at dinner...at Moustakas (a pizza place) that Becky looooves!

IMG_9833

And of course a day later the 15th, was Elijah's  birthday! Can you believe he is two already? What...you can't stop looking at how crappy the cake looks? Let me just say we were pressed for time, Greek cakes are nasty as can be, and Brad also came in that morning...so when Elijah turns 3, you better believe he is getting an awesome cake!

IMG_9835

My party baby! She loved the crappy-looking-cheese-cake-birthday-cake :)

IMG_9845

Happy Birthday Elijah (Elias!)

 IMG_9847 

Here is some family! Tasis (my dad's brother) and his wife, Aphroditi, and their kids George and Eleni. Actually, Tasis is my godfather, so he will also be baptizing Elijah! How awesome is that? George and Becky will be godparents to Athena.

So there is a little update. As of now, Becky and Jon will be back from their 'honeymoon' (nearly 4 years later) tonight, and then this week we go outside f Loutraki so Brad can see more of the countryside and ancient stuff. After that, George will be here...then my mom, then the baptism...and then Rome!! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment