Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Both kids are sick :(

They have been sick at the same time, but this is the first time that they have been sick and SUPER needy at the same time. It’s been kinda rough around our house lately.

When we debate baby #3, times like these make me happy for only two. How do you moms do it?!

So we’ve been doing our best to entertain ourselves during the day. I hate to say it, but we watch a lot of tv. Including Word World, Word World, Word World and the occasional Thomas and Friends. At least Word World is educational. I actually credit them for helping Elijah learn all of his upper case and lower case letters (he still gets h and n confused).

Athena, she has to be the most stubborn chick ever. She knows how to walk, we’ve seen her do it for a few weeks now – but she still just wants to crawl. It’s nice not chasing two kids, which I know will inevitably happen, but it would also be nice to not have to carry her all the time either.

So to occupy ourselves during their sicken confinement, we have been playing:

IMG_2514

lots of trains,

IMG_2539

doing lots of 4-wheeling,

IMG_2547

shooting many of hoops,

IMG_2630

having many tea parties,

IMG_2645

and this picture, we’ll I just think it is so cute of them sitting together and eating lunch – I just threw it in here.

I hope they get better soon (they’ve been like this since Sunday evening – it’s now Thursday!). I hate seeing them miserable. Speaking of….someone just coughed themselves awake….

my poor babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment