Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's sweeter than a baby girl?

TWO baby girls!!IMG_2673

Mya and Ava (my nieces) were born yesterday. Yep, February 29th - on leap day! Can it get more special than that?

They are so sweet. Mya is on the left and Ava is on the right. I got to the hospital right on time as the photographer was leaving, so I was able to take my own pictures while they were still snuggled together.

IMG_2693

Sleepy Ava.

IMG_2692

Snuggy Mya.

IMG_2676

They both have those enticing "kiss my cheeks" kind of cheeks!

I have to throw in these last two photos because they make me laugh when you look at them together!

IMG_2695   IMG_2690 

Me: start of baby fever                     Brad: fear of baby fever

he-he, I'm funny (right Brad?) :)

These babies are so beautiful. I couldn't be happier for their family!! Christmas, birthdays, random BBQ's and family get-togethers just became a lot more fun!

CONGRATULATIONS Tim, Natalie and Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment