Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

We can’t wait until the weather gets nice

We also can’t wait until we decide to get a back yard patio or not. It hurts to spend our savings we’ve been diligently accumulating lately (actually, it hurts Brad more than me – I really want a patio). We’ve been in this house for more than 5 years, so it’s time to have something back there.

We’re still debating.  But here is some proof why we need it. Especially when the weather gets really nice and we’ll be outside all day long! I’m tired of being on the front step!!!

IMG_2804

I know what you’re thinking – and yes, she IS even cuter in person ;)

IMG_2826

See, if we had a patio we could have a sandbox, and I could be sitting in a comfy rocking chair…

IMG_2832

“Cheeeeese”. This boy loves his diggers and dirt.

So we have a few people lined up to give us a quote next week – I hate that whole process. Hopefully something works out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment