Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nursery bedding arrived!!

We got it in the mail this week! So we've been going back and forth between a monster and an airplane theme. Well, we decided on airplanes to get the baby comfortable with traveling asap --that's my idea :)
I looked everywhere for airplane bedding. The expensive stuff, cheap stuff...EVERYWHERE. So luckily I happened to find one that I LOVE (and it also happens to be less expensive than most!)
Here are a few photos. We found it at Kmart believe it or not! We got the 4 piece set, mobile, 4 receiving blankets and a comfy blanket all for around $100 (shipping included - it's not in stores)! Now, I haven't washed anything yet, so I can't talk about the quality. The price is awesome, and it's so cute. I'm happy....hopefully I don't post in the next few days talking about how poorly made it is.... ::crosses fingers::







No comments:

Post a Comment