Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

soooo sleepy

It is crunch time for me. Finals next week, so many training classes to give at work and finding time to rest has become a challenge.
I can't remember the last time I was so exhausted. I've definitely changed my mind a bit. I will only be taking one to two classes this summer; the three I was planning on may do me in.

So I went to Dr. Chen last Friday, and everything turned out great. I passed my glucose screening with 116 (whatever that means). He did say I need to make sure to take my viatmins daily because two things they look at in the blood were .5 below where he wanted them to be. So I've been extra religious about taking them lately, I've also started taking my DHA vitamins since brain growth is most rapid in the 3rd trimester. (I tried choking them down before, but it was too much).
So I sit here with my eyes nearly closed waiting for the moment 12 hours from now when I can crawl into bed just to wake up at 5:30 to start all over again. ::YAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNN::
That's my scoop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment