Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yea...I've been slacking

Well...I'm in week 27! Officially 3rd trimester. Yep. It's a little scary, just because the whole pregnancy thing will eventually become a baby thing. - Which is not a bad thing, I'm just not great at seeing the obvious.

So our little boy is strong. He can't be that big yet, but I feel him kick at times and it makes me jump. I'm also feeling him all over the place now, still mostly down low but at time up by my ribs. I wish I knew how he was positioned in there, so maybe I could distinguish where he is facing.

I am off to see Dr. Chen tomorrow, and then that marks 2 week doctor visits! I doubt I'll get an u/s. Next one I get is at 36 weeks I think.
I probably should post some pics up. I have slacked with a few weeks, so I'm not sure what weeks I'm missing, but I will post the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment