Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, March 30, 2009

survey

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 pounds so far
Maternity clothes? Um, hell yes.
Stretch marks? Not yet...Eucerin don't fail me now...
Sleep: Love it, wish I had more
Best moment this week: lets look at last week...finishing his airplane mobile Brad and I made
Movement: getting crazy strong! He'll kick, and I better run and pee, or else.
Food cravings: Nothing! I must be the only pregnant person alive that could care less about food
Gender: Still a little boy...
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In, and definitely wishing I never had my belly button pierced. Looks a little strange.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: the semester ending so I can focus on his arrival!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't be over dramatic. Pregnancy is beautiful, don't miss it complaining about things that should be embraced ::wow, remind me to check this quote when I feel bitchy::
Milestones: GD test on Saturday ::crosses fingers::

No comments:

Post a Comment