Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm baaack!

::sob sob sob::
::sniffle sniffle sniffle::
Actually, it is kind of nice to be back in some ways. But mostly I wish I was still on vacation. It was great trip!!
Baby is doing good!! Moving like a mad man most of the time when he's awake. Poor Brad has yet to feel him move, but I'm sure he will soon enough.
So my sister went to the doctor today and begged for an u/s to find out the sex of her baby. The stubborn little thing had his/her back turned the whole time, so she gets to find out in 2 weeks....I can't wait! My next appt is the 20th. Not sure what's going to happen, but all I know is that it's time to get excited about baby boy things!! With the trip behind me now, I can get 100% focused on preparing for the baby to come home. :)
I missed a few weeks (or the photos are just misorganized in the shuffle of vacation photos) so here is my latest photo...finally starting to look a little more "baby" and less "fatty" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment