Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Burst my bubble...

Thankfully there were no more than 9 fatalities on the crash that occured this morning in Amsterdam (God rest the souls who passed)....but it always seems like (lately) disaster follows my travels.
When 9/11 happened I was in Greece. We flew home one week later (after they thought a bomb was on the plane --yea, real comfortable trip). It was extremely strange and erie.
March 2004 I was traveling when Madrid was attacked.
Summer 2004 when I went to the Olympics, they had to remove a 'crazie' from my plane...

SO...now 2 days before we're supposed to be in Amsterdam, a plane crashes there. I'm NOT complaning, just pointing out the irony. Actually, Schipol airport is one of my favorites. I appreciate their security (one of the only ones where I get stripped search because the rod in my leg sets of the alarm).

Nonetheless, I am getting VERY excited!! Friday I'll be off to Amsterdam, and then off to Athens! I can't wait. It's going to be a lot of fun! Me, Brad, my mom, George (my bro) and Schploof (Stephanie - SIL) are all traveling together. It will be fun! I will miss Beequee, Jon, Emma and my Dad.

I'll have to upload the 20w pic when I get home...it's almost 4:30 and that means I get to leave work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! baii

No comments:

Post a Comment