Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, February 2, 2009

An emotional pregnant woman...

I decided to not be one of the last minute shoppers for Valentine's Day this year. Probably one of the few times I wouldn't procrastinate.
I was at Walmart looking at all of their over-hyped lovey dovey stuff (which would normally make me mad because I think Valentine's Day is stupid)...but my eyes started to swell with tears. I thought to myself, GET A GRIP! I composed myself and proceeded to look for the perfect card for Brad.
Bad move.
The swelling of tears turned into a down pour after reading a few cards. People must have thought I was insane for sure. I have certainly had my share of emotional times that I've cried and thrown a fit just because I'm a girl (and we are entitled to do so). But for me to not control what was almost a boo-hoo cry in the card section at walmart is beyond excuseable.
W O W....

No comments:

Post a Comment