Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's a....



One day he will be pissed that I am showing his boy bits to the world...but for now I'm too proud and excited so I am showing everyone I can :) ::sorry baby::

It was so exciting yesterday. For some reason I didn't think we would see him move (Why?? --who knows, I'm not much of a thinker lately). So when we saw him flip around, scratch his head and even take a drink....Brad and I were both amazed.

No doubt about it. I'm in love. I'm am SO excited we are getting the baby boy we wanted. He is going to fit in perfectly with our family.

We also got a steal with baby furniture from craigslist. A dresser, chest of drawers and crib/mattress for $160! Nice stuff too.
::Reduce, Reuse, Recycle people::
yay! I'm still on cloud 9. I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment