Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tomorrow is the big U/S!!

I can't wait. This weekend we had leads up to tomorrow perfectly.
Friday night we went to dinner so Natalie (Brad's sister) could reveal her big u/s news. It's a boy!! That is so exciting. It only made me anticpate my own that much more!
Saturday afternoon we went to a 1 year old birthday party. There were so many little kids, it was overwhelming and cute at the same time. At the same party, a girl I met a few months ago (who was very pregnant at the time) came with her 4 week old baby girl.

That's when it hit me...
These flutters I feel ARE a baby. MY baby.
I'm not getting fat, I AM pregnant.
So this weekend was the first time I fell in love with my baby.

Now I can't wait until tomorrow to get learn more about him/her. I think it became more real for Brad as well. It was actually funny because when he saw that teeny 4 week old the only thing I heard him say is "I'm scared".
my mom died laughing when I told her :) He's going to be a great dad. I can't wait to see him with his baby.
Here is 18 & 19 weeks. I'm almost half way there!

I will definitely post the u/s photos tomorrow and of course who he/she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment