Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, February 6, 2009

18w tomorrow!! Bump pics update!

Okay, me and the baby are moving right along! Only 10 more days until the BIG u/s.


::I can't wait to find out who you are little baby!!!::


So let me tell you about a sweet Brad story first. He an I have been pretty stressed and busy earlier this week. The other day I got home and saw he started drawing on a canvas from the art easle set I got him. (He is very talented) He had sketched a rhinosourus. I asked him about it and he said he wanted to paint some pictures for the baby, and whether it's a boy or a girl we will probably decorate with a safari theme!
--That is so sweet for 2 reasons. 1) he is painting the nursery art work!! 2) He knows how much I want the safari themed nursery. He is sweet. I love him.


Okay, and here is the image of 17 weeks from whattoexpect.com.
So now for my last three weeks...STILL not a huge difference, but I can tell more now than ever. The 16w pic looks gross...I guess because I had the bella band squishing my fat around the bump....oh well, it's me at 16w squishy fat or not :)
So there you have it...Week 18 coming up soon. I'll have to start posting weekly, because in three weeks I'll be in Greece!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment