Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, February 5, 2009

to the point of exhaustion

These past few days have been so hard! I know I shouldn't complain, I brought this upon myself...but please imagine leaving your house at 6:15 am and not getting home until 9:30 pm...it really makes for a LONG day. Not to mention things get out of wack at home. Finding something to eat becomes a primitive hunt and any type of relaxation time is watching food network (with oozing jealously and salvia) for about a half an hour before bed at 10:30. -- that's not even a full Iron Chef episode!!!

Like I said, I chose to overload school this semester. I did it for me, Brad and the baby...so I wouldn't have to juggle as many things when the baby is here...and still get my Env. Science degree by April '10.
But I'm tired. And I have 21 more training classes to give in February...some start at 5 am! --at least some of them are on a topic of love ...yes...environmental regulations :)
---the 21 doesn't include the 6 classes I had to do this week explaining to morons why earplugs are important.

:::blatant stupidity and I DO NOT get a long:::

Strangely enough, I am more excited about this semester than any other before. I guess because I have some really great classes that I love, and I'm learning SO much....but it's something more than that. I think that it's because the baby is with me. It may sound ridiculous, but I envision the baby being proud of me for working so hard. And that s/he is appreciating the sacrifices that have already been made.
I want nothing more that for this baby to make a difference in the world, and if I can show him/her already that with hard work comes great reward, then it's worth it. ---but you still might catch me complaining from time to time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment