Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meet Bobby.

IMG_6014

This is Elijah’s beloved bear, who he calls Bobby. He is SO attached to him that he goes everywhere with us. It’s so sweet, but now I’m getting worried that if he gets washed another time he will be a pile of fluff. He was a gift before Elijah was born, and now I can’t seem to find another one. Bobby is from Wal-mart, so I am on the hunt for a stunt double. I think I may even send an email to Wal-mart asking for another Bobby.

IMG_6379 IMG_6401-1

IMG_6539 IMG_6573

IMG_6587

Bobby has become part of the family….I didn’t realize how many times I could find him (candidly) in photos!

So things are getting pretty good around here…or at least the last few days have been less busy I suppose is the best way to say it :)

Elijah is adjusting very well to his new school. He goes Tuesday and Thursday from 9ish to noonish. This morning he pouted a lot when I dropped him off, but his teachers said that there were no tears today!

Geez, he is also talking up a storm!! I can’t even keep up with the words he’s saying now.

  1. Buboo – bubbles
  2. yonyon – onion
  3. poo – pool
  4. doo choo – train
  5. now – cat (so really he’s calling it a meow)
  6. puppy – puppy
  7. Lisha – Elijah
  8. Yiayia – old lady (but means Grandmother in greek)
  9. aapoo – apple
  10. ca corr – pop corn
  11. ees – letters
  12. ooo – the letter “o”

There’s definitely a lot more, I just can’t think of them right now.

So Athena is also learning like crazy! She went for her two month check up last Wednesday (Feb 9th). She is 11 pounds 1 oz (65%) and 23 inches (80%). She is getting SO big. It’s getting difficult to tote her around in the car seat already!

She has awesome neck control and is a little “advanced” because she swats at toys dangling from her play mat (I call those toys her friends). She is 11 weeks old today! ( Elijah also turns 19 months today!) Time is flyyyying by.

IMG_7069

His shirt says “I didn’t do it”….hmmmm….

IMG_7104

she is SOOO sad when she’s upset. Look at her little nose and her lips. that’s not even a great shot of her doing it….see it in real life and your heart breaks!

IMG_7097

that’s better :)

IMG_7198

I love these babies! How sweet! – Elijah always gives the best hugs and kisses…mmmmwA!

So things are going ok. Life is good, and I am grateful.  add a few more hours of sleep, and life would be just about perfect :)

No comments:

Post a Comment