Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ready for summertime.

Nothing can lift my spirits better than planning for travel. And I must say, it’s perfect timing to plan considering I have been snowed in for a few days. I don’t do well being cooped up!

I’m really excited about planning our family trip to Greece. Not just my family, but my brother’s family and sister’s family! It is going to be craziness while we’re there with all of these toddlers we have, but it will certainly be well worth it.

Becky and I will probably be leaving with my dad in early June. She and I will stay for a couple months with the kids and Brad and Jon will come sometime during our stay for a few weeks. Steph will be coming later in June and staying until early August, with George coming during the middle of her visit.

I really can’t wait. No….really….I’m so glad that we are still able to travel, see and do things. Having a family can interfere with a lot, but I’m glad it hasn’t with my love of traveling.

Actually, I am really excited to share the memories with my little guys over there. I know they won’t remember the trip, but that’s not the point. I will remember, and they will see pictures to hopefully encourage them later in life to take adventures and see beyond our country and culture.

Ahhh….for now I will keep planning. Athena isn’t adjusting too well in her crib. Quite frankly, I’m not adjusting well to waking up 3-4 times a night when it was only 1 when she was next to me….

Here is round 1 of 3 (or 4) for the evening. Hopefully she will sleep for a bit……………………

No comments:

Post a Comment