Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Secret Weapon for your Pregnancy

Ok, well maybe it isn’t quite so secret, but if you didn’t know, it can make a world of difference!

What I am talking about is The "No Risk" Pregnancy Diet and Blue Ribbon Baby.

My brother and sister-in-law, Steph, are taking my class and I was so excited to hear that some of her uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms were relieved through The Bradley Method’s teachings (which follows Dr. Brewer’s nutrition diet I linked to above).

It’s always hard starting something new, and I love my brother and sister for taking the class for me – but on the flip side, I whole heartedly believe in this method – and I think they are doing a great thing for themselves - whether they took the class from me, or another instructor! I would be worried for her health and the health of my unborn niece/nephew if it wasn’t for this method! – Now, that’s not to say I don’t believe in anything other than the Bradley Method, it’s just that I feel it’s best when possible.

If you are pregnant, check out the websites above – nutrition is SO important. Also, if you’re pregnant and interested in having a intervention-free labor and birth check me out through The Bradley Method!

Bradley Header

No comments:

Post a Comment