Natural Childbirth Classes

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer’s a comin’!

We have had quite a few fun days lately. Even the rainy days have been fun, but I thought I’d post some pictures of some of my favorites.

IMG_3732 
Can I even say anything about Athena in that picture above. I mean, I could go on about how hilarious, cute, adorable, predictable and sweet it is – but this time, that picture is worth 1.000 words!

Check out my little man. He is going to have a blast when we go to the beach this summer (no, not Greece unfortunately –sniff, sniff) .

IMG_3741

Every day that the weather is nice and slightly warm, he wants to be splashing in that pool. Athena – she’s not so convinced yet.

I’m looking forward to all the summer activities with them. I’m still a little nervous about trying to take them to a community pool. I mean, if Athena goes one way and Elijah goes another – what happens then? Anyway, no need to stress about that now.

They were semi-excited to go see some fun transportation vehicles yesterday. I thought Elijah would be in heaven seeing all the fire trucks, police cars, diggers, etc – but he was still a little intimidated to explore without me right next to him. Aside from the 90 degree heat, they managed to have a great time.

IMG_3754 

Elijah in the fire truck. He’s disappointed they wouldn’t sound the siren :(

IMG_3757 

In the police car the officer let him press the buttons!

IMG_3768

There’s Athena and Logan in the garbage truck.

IMG_3775

Aren’t they adorable in their hats?!

IMG_3788 

The digger was a big hit!

 IMG_3793

She wasn’t too interested in the vehicles. She was just happy to get to walk around and be the cutest little fire fighter ever.

IMG_3802

Why do I feel like the next time I get a picture of him on a school bus it will be in just a blink of an eye. You know he’s going to be 3 in July. 3! I remember this day like it was yesterday.
 IMG_3814

It was much cooler in the 2 Men and a Truck truck so she happily stayed in there. Can you see how hot she was? – It’s only May…good grief!

That’s the latest for now. I’m still working on recruiting more students and now prayerfully considering going to training to become a DONA certified doula! I’m feeling really blessed to have an opportunity to possibly establish a career and still be at home with my kids. God is so amazing, He can truly exceed any expectation we ever had for ourselves.

I’ll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment