Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy anniversary to us!

Brad and I have been married 4 years today. It has gone by fast! I think back about how we met 6 years ago in June. In only 6 years of being together we’ve been able to pack in a lot of memories!

We’ve overcome the depths misery and have soared high in martial bliss. Just like anyone, we are happiest fulfilling our dreams. Part of those dreams is to see the world. Literally. So for our anniversary I put together some photos of our travels so we can hang up in our home, and one day hopefully we can cover a wall from floor to ceiling from all of our adventures. Here’s what I made (and some of the places we’ve been)

2008 DR This was our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic. It was Brad’s first time seeing the beach too!amsterdam 2009
In March of 2009 we visited Amsterdam on our way to Greece. I was about 5 months pregnant with Elijah here!Greece 2009
This was Brad’s first trip to Greece. We went to Athens, Loutraki, Kalamata, Coroni and Hydra the island. We may have seen more I can’t remember now…mexico 2010
Next trip was Mexico! We were planning to go Florida but the BP oil spill scared us from that. This was Elijah’s first foreign country visit! – I was also almost 4 months pregnant with Athena here!Greece 2011
Last summer we visited Greece again! It was so much fun being there in the summer versus the winter of 09. This picture was taken in Loutraki – my favorite place in the world.

2011-rome
While we were in Greece we took a few days and toured Rome. We are in front of the Fontana De Trevi. I was terribly sick that trip with strep throat, but I would rather be sick and travel than stay home :)

mexico 2012 Our latest trip took us back to Mexico – only this time it was just the two of us (and I was not pregnant)! It was a great get away for just the two of us.

Traveling around is just a fraction of who we are. We’ve grown and overcome so much in just four short years. I don’t even need to mention what beautiful children we brought into this world! If Brad and I can do what we’ve done so far, I can’t wait to see what we can do in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment