Natural Childbirth Classes

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Meet the new Kleopatra!

Yesssss!! I knew she was a girl all along!!

She was born June 2nd, at 11:54 am. She was 9 pounds 6 oz and 22 inches long. Look how beautiful she is!

IMG_4301

They already nicked name her Bubbles :) I can’t help but think of her and my poofy girl (why, who knows?). She’s my little Poof Poof!

IMG_4313 Here is the new family of 5!

IMG_4320 Can you believe how squeezable she is already? There she was only hours old!

Now she’s 8 days old, and I will finally get to see her tomorrow! Her birth came at the most inconvenient time for me :) – But what I’ve been up to is another blog for another time….right now I am still in awe of how beautiful she is. I can’t wait to post pictures I take of her tomorrow!

Steph had the most amazing labor. I was able to attend a lot of it – which was so fantastic. I’m so grateful, because watching Steph I learned so much! She had the most  calm and mild manners dealing with her contractions. Maybe her great coach had some things to do with it too :)

Watching her and George labor together was so cool. They made me want to go through it again, in hopes that I could labor (and be coached) as well as she did.  - She was a perfect example of a Bradley labor. I am so proud that I got to be apart of that, and I am so thankful to them. In the end she had an unintended cesarean birth, but no less beautiful in my opinion. They truly defined the meaning “labor of love” on Kleopatra’s birthday, and have a healthy, beautiful girl to show for all the hard work!

Now, I wish I could take credit for the name….but I’m just lucky enough to get to share it with my niece as we are both named after my YiaYia (her great-yiayia), Kleopatra.

I can’t wait to go see both of them tomorrow! 

Steph and George, I love both so much. You had a beautiful labor and an even more beautiful baby. I’m so blessed to call you my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment