Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, June 29, 2012

The Love of Birth

 LOGO copy

I’m so proud of this in so many ways.

First of all it says everything I want it to. I love childbirth. I want ALL moms to love their childbirth experience – even if everything doesn’t go exactly as they planned.

The Love of Birth is my passion of educating and empowering parents to know that childbirth is not to be feared. It’s something natural, beautiful and it’s an irreplaceable time in the lives of expanding families.  I’m so excited to start this new chapter in my life!

So much for 10 years of school for environmental science and chemistry…. :)

Can I also brag that I made the logo and I’m super proud of it. I could hardly figure out how to open Photoshop. So for me to create something that seems so simple is really exciting for me :)

If you follow me on this blog, I hope you will follow me in my pursuit of my dream at The Love of Birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment