Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, April 15, 2013

It's almost been a year!

I can't believe how time flies. I never intended to stop blogging. Actually I'm pretty sad about it - so many wonderful things have happened in the past year and now I will have to rely on photos and videos to recall those memories. I am determined to do a 2012/2013 "recap" so look for that in the next few days.

So why am I back all of sudden? It's not like I'm less busy - I am actually busier than I have probably ever been, but I do intend to lighten up on some of my obligations. The main reason I'm back is to be fair...to #3 of course! -- YEP! I'm pregnant!

I blogged throughout my pregnancy with Elijah and Athena, so I want #3 to have an opportunity to read back on it if he/she wants.

I am 11 weeks today, and due around November 4th. It's been pretty surreal. We have been talking about having a baby for a while, and made it official when I stopped birth control in October (this can be another blog post, but don't ever consider the paragard birth control). I consider this baby as God's way of reminding me that He is in control. I was pretty much ready to be pregnant in October, so my control-freak nature took over and I charted, took notes, planned sex, etc. In February when I was certain that my ovulation time had expired (Brad had been traveling a lot, so it was getting hard to plan), I gave up. I gave up. Can you believe that I ended up pregnant that month? Not because of any notes I took or what little flowers on a calendar said - but because God's timing is always perfect. That little sperm must have lived 5-6 days --- anyway, this subject fascinates me, but the real point is I gave up control and I allowed God to do what He knew would be best.

Oh it feels so good to be blogging again. I feel a release of some sort when I able to "talk" things through in my head and type them onto a screen.

Here is my sweetest family as of lately...






I feeling pretty blessed today.... 

1 comment:

  1. So happy to finally see an update from you! Your kids are adorable (as always) and I'm super excited about #3! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete