Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, June 11, 2012

It started like this

I_0033

OK, as I started this blog Elijah just looked at this picture as I was uploading it and said “Mommy, you’re so pretty! But you’re not pretty any more.” Oh my goodness…I can’t stop smiling at the thought of his comment. It actually goes perfect with what I’m trying to say.

As I was saying before I got insulted Smiling emoticon…It started out like this. May 25, 2008. It’s so beautiful to see how much we’ve done and accomplished together. So naive and stupid back then –really, stupid is the best word I can think of.

So as you might know we take our photo at the Jewel Box every year on our anniversary since that is where we were married. We were a little late this year, but definitely better late than never. I love looking at the progression of our photos and see how each year gets better than the last. This year is by far my favorite. 1st year anniversary pic
May 2009

IMG_4277 May 2010

IMG_7449 May 2011

IMG_4457 June 2012 (We we’re late this year)

Next year will be the big 5 year anniversary. Hopefully I will be late getting the picture next year too because we’ll be on the beach instead :)

I love seeing how our family has grown. I love seeing how I'VE grown. I was a clueless bride before, and now a fulfilled wife and mother.

I’m so thankful for my family – and especially thankful for innocent insults that I would have never dreamed of hearing 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment