Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time does fly, doesn't it.



I can't believe how fast time has gone since Elijah has been born. He is getting so big. And while I love discovering the new things he learning and doing, part of me is sad that it's all going so fast. I really am trying to cherish every moment.

Some of my favorite things is how he stays asleep in the middle of the night diaper changes but moves so violently with a poetic look on his face. How anyone can stay asleep when their butt is getting wiped with an ice cold cloth is beyond me...

I love when he gets tired he burrows his face in my chest and shakes his head back and forth.

I LOVE, LOVE when he smiles at me. I love it.
I hope to get a good photo soon!


I love that he and I have identical nostrils.

I love he has thin ears like me.
I love when he roots his hands.
I love when he doesn't latch well during nursing sometime it makes him so angry he farts. seriously...almost everytime
I love all of his facial expressions.
I love the times he's exploded out of his diaper creating so much love and laughter out of poo.
I love it when he talks to himself when he is lying down alone.
These are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head that make my heart melt. I know as he grows up there will be more things to love, but I just don't want to miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment