Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

11 weeks pregnant!

Where is time going? Everything is zooming by! I am trying to appreciate as much as I can, but I don't think I can keep up at the speed of time. Things are going well so far. I am not as queasy at night, so I can eat a nice dinner and I've gotten better managing snacks during the day. --mmm, especially apples.

This past weekend was so great.-- Friday was SUPER great. Brad and I got to go on a date! The first one since Elijah has been born! (that's almost 10 months people---that is some long overdue quality time). We just had dinner and a movie, but it was perfect. His parents we so kind to watch Elijah for us. I also got my first mother's day gifts too! Brad got me a gift card to Panera, since it's my favorite, and Starbucks. And Elijah got me a gift certificate to get a massage. Those presents were awesome, I am especially excited to use the massage when I get more pregnant.

But this was the best partIMG_4193

Can you see it? His little signature? --- Yes, that little scribble made me cry in the middle of dinner.  (I must be pregnant)   :)

The rest of the weekend was pretty good too. Saturday I spent the day with my mom. It was really nice, since we were the only ones that couldn't make it to see my grandma. Sunday was great too. Brad and I celebrated with our moms, and we also got to take a Sunday afternoon nap with Elijah.

He is growing up so fast.We took him to the park yesterday and he had so much fun! There is no greater joy than your kids. That's for sure.

IMG_4188 IMG_4171

his first time on a swing!

IMG_4180

Oh yea! He loves to be walked - he just started that Sunday.

IMG_4185IMG_4187IMG_4186

He is a little too fearless! He wants to be too big too fast!

IMG_4144

His favorite toy...the one that spits the balls under the couch.  :|

IMG_4156     

He is so funny. He'll stand up on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment