Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mexico here we come!

Thank goodness we didn't confirm our vacation plans we originally decided on. That being Fort Myers, Florida. We were going to go for a week and rent the CUTEST house on the beach, but the oil spill threatening the panhandle canceled our plans.

Oddly enough, we probably ended up saving money by going to Cancun (minus the arm and leg it cost for me and Elijah to get passports -- but those were actually necessities). I am SO excited. We leave June 26th for 6 days of white sandy beaches at an all inclusive resort. Riu Caribe. Look how beautiful!Pools & gardens

Pools & gardens

Riu Caribe, Cancun Mexico

It's kid friendly with baby pools, parks, etc. I think Elijah will have a blast. Their bottle water is imported, so I feel safe making him formula bottles. (YES! I forgot to mention he is finally taking formula - the milk was leaving him a nasty diaper rash).

I am excited to compare it to the resort Brad and I stayed in when we honeymooned in the Dominican.

The only negative I can think of is we will not have a suite (it was $400 extra, per person, per day!!). So we will have to get creative with nap time. It would have been ideal in Florida having our own cottage so we could lay him down in a bedroom and still enjoy the rest of the home. Oh well, maybe next year with the new baby.

Aggh...that's all I can say for now. Someone is throwing a fit at my feet because he can't slam on the laptop.  "No-No" is entering my vocabulary too much lately.---I know, I know. It's just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment