Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, June 4, 2010

Life stinks sometimes.

I think it’s because we are too technological sometimes.

So my computer has been out of commission for quite some time, so I’ve been using the teeny weenie netbook I got for my birthday. Last week it decided it wanted to be super slow and uncooperative until it finally gave me the finger and said repair me. If that wasn’t enough the external hard drive I have a lot of my videos and photos on is broken. I can’t access them. I am so mad and sad at the same time. Now here is the icing on the cake….Elijah takes my phone (which is my fault for allowing him to play with it occasionally) and some how disassembles it and spreads it randomly throughout his toys. Once I found the pieces it was too late. I am now using an old crap phone that has been sitting in the back of the junk drawer for two years now.

The good news is, I have my desktop back and I am no longer going blind staring at a miniscule screen. The crap phone works, so hopefully that will hold me over until October when I can renew. The bad news is I still cannot get access to over a years worth of photos and videos from my external hard drive. For instance, Brad and I are making a tradition to get our photo taken infront of the Jewel Box every wedding anniversary. Here is the one we took this year.

IMG_4277

Unfortunately I lost all of the photos from last year…all but one, thanks to me putting it in my blog. It sucks when something like this happens.

So now here we are it’s June! It’s hard to believe. Elijah will be 11 months old on the 15th. I am now 14 weeks along and life is throwing a lot of good (and a lot of curves) our way. I guess it’s too much to catch up on in one blog, but I do have to say that May 25th (our anniversary at that!) Elijah has been sleeping 11-12 hours straight with two solid naps during the day. Is it the formula? I might think so. Is it awesome? More than you can imagine!!!!!!!

Thank you my little Tootum Pie! I knew our day would come!

IMG_4296  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment