Natural Childbirth Classes

Monday, June 7, 2010

Brad thinks I’m crazy

and I am going to agree this one time.

I have been playing the most ridiculous game on Yahoo called Sushi Cat. It is totally pointless, mindless and wastes my life – yet I still love it. Yesterday, I couldn’t get it out of my head and that lead to one of my first “give-it-to-me-NOW” kind of cravings. And that would be sushi. Obviously I can’t eat that, so I settled for California rolls. It’s out of control now. I can’t stop. I have eaten two trays already today. I have that stupid, fat Sushi Cat to thank. I think I’ll use the crazy-pregnant-card on this one :)

Speaking of. FINALLY I see an end to the uncomfortable queasy, cramping feelings. I’m down 15 pounds, have become a complete vegetarian and fresh strawberries are the only things that really satisfy (minus the above aforementioned). Actually I have been pretty much eating raw, clean foods. I am convinced that food aversions and cravings during pregnancy is the body’s way of avoiding unnecessary toxins.  I love eating lower on the food chain, it’s so much healthier. I just need to feel this way after baby pea arrives.

------- What the heck. Seriously, I am typing for two minutes and Elijah has found a thing of post-its from my bag and is eating them like its the best thing ever----geez.

We’ll I’ve lost my train of thought, and obviously can’t blog and be an attentive parent at the same time. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment