Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Have I ever told you

how much I hate fishing for bouncy balls from underneath the couch?

I love our new furniture, but now I wish they had a skirt to deflect the 140 balls Elijah plays with throughout the day. I can't stand toys out everywhere, so it's the first thing I do after he is in bed for the night....but I really don't enjoy picking them up. At all.

Luckily, we decided to finish the basement! This, unfortunately puts our patio dreams on hold, but to maintain some sanity around here we need a larger space. I had a few bids, and they were out of control. One guy told me $10,000 (our whole budget practically) for one room. It made me so mad. We'd do it ourselves if we weren't so busy and had the proper tools.

So I called up a contractor my mom used to fix up her house in Webster and he said he could do it for a fraction of the cost. So, this project will be underway in the next 4-5 weeks. I CAN'T wait!

I will be sure to purchase furniture that won't horde toys.

Elijah is in bed...thankfully. I feel terrible for him. Those top teeth are really bugging him. He still manages to smile and have fun though.

IMG_4123

IMG_4127 

How funny is he?? He still isn't too fond of macaroni...he is learning way too fast to be sneaky! Tipsy has no complaints though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment