Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

and Baby Pea is a....

perfectly healthy baby!!

We went to the doctor yesterday for the big ultrasound!! Brad barely made it because he had to change some meetings around, so just incase he couldn't come Christie (Brad's mom) came with me to help with Elijah. Luckliy Brad made it in time to find out that he is having a DAUGHTER!!!

IT'S A GIRL! I knew it, knew it, knew it!!! We are so excited. I can't stop smiling about my little girl!! Honestly, a little boy would have been so fantastic for Elijah to have a brother so close in age, but I really can't describe my joy of having a girl. It means so much more to me than I imagined. Perfect, really perfect!! ---and she is! She is a little wiggly-worm, but wasn't shy to show us her little girly bits. She has long legs, pretty little hands and the sweetest ultrasound profile I've ever seen -we did get a few Skelator shots too though :)

I will post them asap -- but with my computer problems, I just wanted to share before I had to start typing this for the second time.

a little GIRL!!! Can you believe it!!!!????!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment