Natural Childbirth Classes

Saturday, July 31, 2010

$600+ later…

we have a new computer! I am SOOO happy. Not too much about the money spent, but I have peace of mind now.

I woke up one morning and saw that my computer screen had gone crazy and black (saying things that I don’t understand) so I had it. I am way too nervous to lose any more precious photos or videos – that also includes my many hours of uploading old VHS videos to our computer…anyway, so we took the plunge and now have a brand new computer – not to mention I have my live writer back and blogging has become easier and more enjoyable.

Now, I am exhausted. I finally feel pregnancy taking a toll on me – that is pregnancy and my stubborn ways of thinking I am invincible and can still do things I normally do un-pregnant. So no more moving furniture, no more lying on the floor to wrestle with Elijah or the pets, and no more organizing the basement. I hate saying I can’t do something, but I am going to take it easy and relax (something that actually comes hard for me! – especially if it’s before 10:00 pm)

I’ll post more later. I have some incredibly cute videos of Elijah walking around the mall, and great photos of our first visit (for all three of us really) to Grant’s Farm today. We’ve had a busy day. It’s after 10:00 now, and our new computer is up and running so I will go and relax and rest assured my precious photos and videos are safe (er).

No comments:

Post a Comment