Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, November 5, 2010

Some of my favorite photos from the last few weeks…

IMG_5930

Our little dragon – he was so NOT interested in trick or treating. He just wanted to climb peoples porches :)

IMG_5941

Papou and Santa Evan at Boo at the Zoo!! LOL!

IMG_5961

Of course it’s too cold now to open windows, but we are going to have to re-evaluate what “baby-proofing” means at our house. How scary is that!? there is a flimsy screen there, by the way…

IMG_5908

I wish I could get him smiling like that all the time. What a sweet face!

IMG_5914

Look at handsome Tristan! He is so sweet and squeezable. Good job Mary and Jeff :)

IMG_5916

I love the way Brad is gently holding him. Brings back nice memories of my little guy.

IMG_5861

Now if only Allison was on my left shoulder (and Elijah wasn’t fussing – he doesn’t like sharing his books) it would be the best pic of all time!  I love all of my chill-rens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment