Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is there a better word than ‘busy’

for when you are busier than busy??

I really don’t even have time to tell you my latest news since October 21st! Wow…I’ll try to fill in later about Elijah’s 15 month appt (great by the way), my doctor appts, basement news, etc.

For now I just want to put on record how uncomfortable I am, and how FREAKED out I am that I will have a baby in less than a month. I’m not ready. Between school, home and family time I’M NOT READY! – yet, I can’t wait to see her sweet little face--

  • How far along? 36 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: +2 – 3 (really it depends when I can poop or not – just sayin’)
  • Maternity clothes? ha-HA! Nope because I found SUPER comfy clothes at Old Navy on a great sale. Fleece pants for $8!
  • Stretch marks?  remarkably, no
  • Sleep: I wish, but I wake up SO thirsty all the time, then of course I wake up an hour later having to pee
  • Best moment this week: finding out that the little body part she keeps jabbing me with is her knee.
  • Movement: aside from the knee jabs, the occasional feeling like she’s wiggling her fingers way down there…Food cravings:hot chocolate…haven’t been too hungry these days
  • Gender: girl
  • Labor Signs: either BH or mild contractions on Halloween….probably all of the walking
  • Belly Button in or out? halfway out – that part that used to be pierced anyway
  • What I miss: I’m trying not to ‘miss’ anything because I want to enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy. We are seriously considering this the last baby, so I’ll have plenty of time to enjoy being un-pregnant
  • .What I am looking forward to: to many things to list…read the rest of my blog, you’ll figure it out. Mostly, I am anticipating the ultrasound next Tuesday!
  • Weekly Wisdom: Even superwoman needs a break sometimes, so don’t ignore the ones that love you and try to help you (even if you know you can do it all, doesn’t mean you have to)
  • Milestones: entering the last month of pregnancy. bitter sweet at this moment for me.

I can’t wait to see her, I just wish everything was crossed off of my TO-DO list. But even I know it’s not practical that the screen door has to be fixed prior to her arrival…it would just be nice :)

I’ve got some fun pictures to share as soon as I can. I’ve been so busy with school (seriously, staying until 11 pm most nights). I don’t see a break in sight until the middle of November…but I promise to show you some pictures of my little dragon from Halloween very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment