Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Don't you love good weekends?

In my last post I said I was gonna have one. And we did! We had a blast at the Magic House, so much in fact that we are considering an overpriced membership :)


Here is Nana with her favorite two year olds!
Here is my favorite one year old!
Always something food related going on with this chick!


What's Nana doing in a bubble?

It took him a little bit, but ended up loving their three story slide.

Isn't she the sweetest thing you've ever seen?! it's easier to agree knowing she sorta looks like me here  ;)
Here is our family photo...it's so creepy. It reminds me of the people that were buried in ash at Palermo.

They loved the water table! It's better than a bath (at least for Elijah) because he hates getting washed.
I love watching Elijah and Athena learning new things. I hope they're desire never stops, even into adulthood. My favorite thing they're doing right now is Athena blowing on her food after announcing 50 times that it's "haa". It's so unbelievably sweet. Elijah is talking just like a little boy. The majority of his toddler gibberish is gone. He's just learned the conjunction 'but', so sometimes he tries to make longer sentences by using 'but'. So cute. Most of the time is almost makes sense. :)

Sunday was a typical day. We went to church and actually started a new Sunday school class about building faith at home - I'm excited about that. After church we came home, made lunch and relaxed a bit before going to dinner with my side of the family. Most of us (minus Becky, Brad and Steph) - ok, so that's like half of us LOVE sea food. So my mom treated us to dinner. I love spending time with my family. It's getting harder as the little ones get older, but we are managing to stay connected as much as possible!
Me, George, Athena, Becky and my Mom
Me versus a king crab leg :) yum.
My goofy nieces, Emma and Allison
Yea, we love crab....anyway, I can't stop laughing at Becky trying to squeeze in!
Ha-HA...got you Steph!!!!! (a long running joke between us)
This is where my dad and mom were getting irritated for not getting a 'frame-worthy' photo, thanks to me and Steph :)

So that concluded our great weekend. Actually helped a lot to keep my mind off the fact that my academic package I sent is still not there. Tomorrow is Wednesday, so cross your fingers for me that it gets there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment