Natural Childbirth Classes

Friday, January 27, 2012

I might lose my mind soon

just so you know. Athena has created a new definition for 'separation anxiety'. I try so hard to remember that she is very sensitive and ever since we got back from Mexico, she has been very insecure. It doesn't help that I have recently joined a MOPS group, so she goes to the child care there, and at church, Thursdays for mothers-day-out and at the gym (which is most days lately -go me!). So in her defense that is 4 different places that she sees her mommy leave her. Oh my gosh...when I put it that way, it sounds horrible and heartbreaking!

It's going to get even more interesting when I start a Wednesday morning Bible study in a few weeks. Luckily the Bible study, MOPS and church are all at the same place. Anyway, lets hope that she gets a grip soon.

Elijah on the other hand can't wait to go somewhere and interact. Very rarely does he say he doesn't want to go somewhere. And if he does, he always has a blast once we get there.

Take a look at this....this is what it comes down to in order for me to make dinner or get something done in the kitchen!

IMG_3614 

 IMG_3612

You should have seen the place when they were done! Even after all that, I still didn't get dinner made :)

So it's been kinda rough lately. Especially today when I got the news that the Bradley Method - at the academy headquarters -  still has not received my academic package I mailed on the 18th! Really...!!! It should not take that long for something to go from St. Louis to Sherman Oaks! So I am REALLY bummed and stressing about that. I'm anxious to start teaching!!!

Regardless of the stresses around here, we are determined to have a great weekend. We are headed to the Magic House tomorrow (one of my favorite places) and then hopefully organize the basement.  (yes, organizing chaos IS a fun time for me)

There you have it. Not much happening around here other than expected toddler woes that most parents have encountered (or will encounter) at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment