Natural Childbirth Classes

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Elijah's a soccer player!!

I am so excited! Brad and I signed him up with a friend for Saturday mornings.

A midst everything going wrong, like my good camera missing a CF card, the video camera NOT being charged and my worthless Black Friday cheap-o Kodak being the worst camera ever created...we had a blast.

So, understand that the photos are terrible, because I am terrible for not making sure everything was ready to go the night before (I normally do, but we are in process of making sure Athena sleeps in her bed the whole night and not lazily bring her into ours at her convenience - so needless to say it's kind of exhausting around here).

 
Here he is obliging me with a 'cheese'. Why blogger won't rotate this, I don't know.

Even Athena wanted to get in on some of the fun!

Here he is with William. They are studs of the team! listen at my competitive 'soccer mom-ness' coming out already!
Elijah was the last kid to leave the field because he loved it so much!

Daddy and Elijah not paying much attention to the rules or the coaches...not a good start :)

It was so much fun for me. Being a mom just keeps getting better. God has it perfectly designed so when kids outgrow a stage in their lives you can recall it with love and thankfulness, but He doesn't leave you wishing for the past because the future holds so many great things you can't even fathom. And we are blessed enough to get to do it again with Athena.

The only thing we probably need to change is his Italia soccer jersey to a Greek jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment