Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Athena is laughing out loud!

It was the sweetest sound I’ve ever heard. She is so adorable, and her personality is so fun. Part of me wished that I would have had a camera to capture the laughter, but now a days I am getting SO sick of our reliance on technology. I am so glad to have shared that moment with my daughter, versus captured that moment with her.

I recently bought a used DSLR camera so we can have some good pictures of our summer trip – It’s actually very fun to play with….Well, I say that because my test subjects are really fun :)

Anyway, my point is that while trying to learn this camera I have been reading through magazine and I came across a photo contest. The winning picture was a beautiful sunrise somewhere in the outback of Australia and in the caption the photographer said that she was so glad to have the shot even though she didn’t feel the spirit of the moment.  - How dumb, pathetic and sad. The same goes for me thinking I should have had a video camera during the irreplaceable moments of Athena’s first laugh.

It’s not all bad though. I  have sweet pictures of my babies.

IMG_5804 IMG_5815

Oh, and while Athena is laughing out loud, Elijah is telling me “No.” for too many things. Ironically it just started today as well.

that’s all for now….

No comments:

Post a Comment