Natural Childbirth Classes

Saturday, March 20, 2010

5k season!!

I am so excited to start walk/running 5ks again. I got hooked two weeks before I got pregnant (and dropped 15 pounds I might add!) but my doc advised me to just walk because of not practicing long enough.

I walked a few while I was pregnant, and that felt so great – they are probably some of my favorite pregnancy memories (especially walking for a cause like Thrive)

Yesterday Steph, Becky and I took all the kids and went to Creve Coeur lake. It was a beautiful day! (Unfortunately I forgot my camera!!) We went around the whole lake which is 3.7 miles. We were all tired and a little crabby when we were done, but we were feeling accomplished. I hope we will be able to do it again, I had such a good time.

So I can’t wait to do some 5ks and maybe (maaaayyyybe) work my way up to a marathon one day….maybe.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment