Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

go to sleep already!

aargh! I know that Elijah doesn’t feel good with his top teeth coming in and all – and he’s probably got the same sniffley cold that I have ---- gimme a break and sleep!!! I am just having one of those weeks with him…

on a brighter side I have found a company that makes baby care products that I REALLY like. I use 7th Generation and Earth's Best for most everything but I recently bought a package of diapers from Nature Babycare. They have held in a major poo explosion (which 7th gen had problems doing), so that was impressive. But even more impressive are the values this company. Click on their link to check them out – those Europeans are always ahead of the game.

I have to go get Elijah….the little turd has squirmed his way into the corner of his crib and can’t turn himself to an open area.    AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment