Natural Childbirth Classes

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Whaaat? 8 months old already?

My baby is growing up SO fast. The other night I had to go into his room to comfort him to sleep, and while I was holding him in my arms I didn’t realize how big he’s gotten. His little booty used to reach just under my chest, now he is so tall he practically sits on my lap with his head on my shoulder.

Love is such a powerful thing. Everyday I feel just this unimaginable power grow for Elijah. I remember being pregnant and not understanding how I could love someone so much…I still don’t understand it, but I now understand what mothers were trying to explain to me back then. It is such a gift, and I am so thankful.

So listen to what he’s doing now! He will wave ‘bye bye’; give a ‘high five’; roll a ball back and for with you (he LOVES that); loves to jump (I see a trampoline in our future); eats everything with his own hands (minus spoon foods); drinks from a straw; pulls himself up; and my most favorite…gives kisses when you ask (and he’s in the mood). AAaaaaahh….I love those slobbery little lips! :)

Here is a slideshow catch up on lost time (sort of)--- I’ll be better at blogging. promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment