Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sooo unmotivated

I love school, love learning…even love studying for exams sometimes but lately I am not interested. Even my chemistry class and lab are not that exciting for me. Maybe it’s the nice weather, or my new found baby excitement. Who knows.

I really need to get my act together though, there is really only 4 weeks left in the semester – AND THEN, only one semester left before I can become a “degreed” environmentalist.

Brad was teasing me about prolonging my return to work. I’ll admit I am not the least bit sad about returning to work later because of baby #2. I do kind of miss the work itself, and keeping up-to-date with EPA and state regulations. I guess it’s something I can do in my spare time…..HAAAA…spare time, yea right.

Really though, a great website to check out is ENN, oh and Discover Magazine…and of course Environmental Working Group.

I am being summoned now…Elijah is still refusing to sleep through the night. We were down to waking up once in 12 hours…now it’s like 3 or 4 times in 10 hours. I hope he figures this out in the next 8 months….

No comments:

Post a Comment