Natural Childbirth Classes

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hello blog…

no, I haven’t forgotten about you. I’ve just been blatantly lazy. Lots has happened. My dad moved in, school was getting tougher, painting and updating the house, we feared Aubrey to have surgery for hip dysplasia….lots of things going on.

For a quick update month 7 for Eli has been nuts!! He waves “bye-bye”, gives a high-five, pulls himself up (we just lowered the crib last night) and is rocking away preparing himself to crawl. What a fun and EXHAUSTING time. Good grief. That has been my motivation to update our home, to baby proof along the way. It is a lot more than I though it would be. We have cushy ottomans to serve as end tables (for the time being) which I though was 100% baby safe. Well, stupid me has our photo framed coasters placed on top. Yep, Elijah pulls himself up on the baby-safe ottoman, but pulls down dangerously heavy and sharp objects to the floor. Luckily he wasn’t in the way.

You old pro moms may be thinking ‘duh…’ but this is hard for me!! It is especially hard when a lot of my motivation is to keep the house from looking like a Kinder Care. 

IMG_3451

Anyway. I just needed to pop back in to blogging for a bit. I’ve been slacking on the gym a little too, but still seeing progress (down 7 lbs since my last blog!) It’s not a whole lot, but it’s a start.

I gotta go to the gym now. Today was 72 degrees and short weather is going to be here any moment…

No comments:

Post a Comment