Natural Childbirth Classes

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another niece/nephew on the way!!

OMG! I am way too excited. Let me straighten out all of the details. I have two nieces already 6 and 3 years old. I am expecting a nephew in July (Brad's sister). I am expecting my own in July. I am expecting another niece in September (my sister) and now I am expecting another niece/nephew in December! (My brother & SIL).
WOW. All I can imagine is that when my baby has his first birthday party there will be:
1 - 7 year old
1 - 4 year old
2 - 12 month olds
1 - 10 month old
1 - 7 month old
----and that's just cousins!
We all got married within the year (just last year!) so we should have expected this too!
I am really excited and feel really blessed. Congrats George and Steph. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment